Sunday, November 1, 2009

So I've decided..

that Shanghai is no longer on my destinations list for when i go to China next month.

Why? Shanghai would be purely for work. With already 11 agency interviews planned out in Hong Kong, I'm not sure how productive it would be since the Shanghai agencies are pretty much the same ones in HK.

So with 11 agencies lined up over there, I'd be a tool not to get signed. However, this whole agency thing is slightly overwhelming for me because if i do get signed, i'll be staying in China for a year or so with most probably no visits to Australia. Plus, im leaving with no formal goodbye and with no clue as to what the future holds.

On a similar note, my mum wants to holiday in China for 35 days! Obviously i'd be staying in China for an extended period of time if i did sign a contract, but 35 days for a holiday makes me a little nervous. A month away from what i call home is so... scary!

Well, either way, i'll be shitting my pants once the plane departs from Sydney.

No comments:

Post a Comment