Sunday, November 22, 2009

Retrospective

In looking back at my previous posts, i must sound like a miserable obese person suffering from anorexia nervosa to an outsider. In all honestly, when it comes down to crunch time, i'm really not that obsessive over my weight, nor am i always such a negative nancy. This space is merely a form in which i can release my insecurities and emotions, and sometimes also create posts with my strange sense of humour oddly threaded through the dialogue.

****

Anyway, today i bumped into Leiden K from Scene Models again. She is SO SKINNY now. You may be thinking that this is a start to another rant on my oh so devastating struggle i have with anorexia, and you may be about right. With her being 6'1 and rail thin, It's a slap in the face. TIME TO GET BACK INTO PEAK CONDITION.

So Uppy and i are going to just wing a shoot on Thursday. That should be interesting - lugging a suitcase around the CBD, changing in public and posing on public property. I hope it's not going to be 40degrees yet again, Uppy wants to shoot me in a mink coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment