Thursday, October 29, 2009

My faulty email service...

meant that there was a failure to notify me of any new emails for all of yesterday and this morning. Therefore, i was metaphorically oblivious to the movement of the earth and i was left sitting in my computer chair thinking that my work and social circles had become stagnant.

So at 2am in the morning, out of sheer boredom, i checked my own Model Mayhem page and noticed a new tag.

Visit www.rathana.com.au , I'm sure you'll be able to guess what that tag was about.

That picture is pretty damn smouldering, if i do say so myself.
Anyway, I was so flattered/excited that i couldn't fall asleep until 3:30am.

Long live insomnia.

EDIT: The background image has been taken off. Oh well, at least it ran for a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment