Friday, August 28, 2009

So...

Hello world,

You may be wondering why i have decided to put up a blog.

Well, to the very few of you who may be reading this, it's just easier, and maybe more purposeful, to just express my bottled up midnight emotions through words, rather than.. say, a youtube video, which will be watched by about 100 or so ditzy people looking for a cheap thrill. I'll leave youtube for nicely edited footage of my work and possibly special events.

I feel i have so many pointless things i have to express; i sit at home cooped up in front of my computer in contemplation every night. In other words, this blog is probably going to be filled with random depressing bullshit about my life, the stuff you don't see when you're confronted by my perfected facade of plastic.

Of course, thats not to say, that im still not going to post the superficial stuff i choose to immerse myself in on a daily basis. I love it.

Regards,
Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment